Bathroom Fitters Brent
Is your shower room in a state of disrepair? Do you wish to re-tile your walls and floors? What about painting the whole place in a sky blue colour and complement it with a stylish lighting? Just ask and the seasoned bathroom fitters Brent shall deliver! Equipped with sturdy safety gear and modern tools, they'll disconnect or install various kinds of furniture and accessories, repair or replace crumbling plaster, and do anything else to bring your bathroom up to speed with the latest trends. And that's not all, because we:
- Can readily arrive at any post code or address within your area;
- Schedule visitations in accordance with your daily schedule;
- Send trained Brent bathroom fitters whose work is completely insured;
- Will advise you on which improvements to make, based on your current budget.
We invite you to browse some of our past shower installation Brent projects to choose the one that strikes you the most:
Benefit From Skilled Bathroom Fitters
Once they arrive at your doorstep, the local bathroom fitters will first set out to disconnect any currently installed bathroom furniture and accessories. The latter could include anything from mirrors, vanity units, and toilet holders to shower enclosures and bathtubs. We can then store all your shower fitting possessions aside for later use or simply throw them away in a safe manner – we'll leave this decision entirely up to you. Once there's enough free space in your bathroom, we can improve its looks by performing comprehensive bathroom refurbishment and:
- Hack off old floor and wall tiles;
- Apply a self-leveling compound;
- Remove plaster or plasterboards;
- Perform minor plumbing & electrical works;
- Refresh and repair your walls and floors;
- Replace wall and floor boards or tiles;
- Plaster and dry-line walls;
- Decorate and re-paint your bathroom.
Our bathroom fitting option is best suitable for brand new bathrooms, shower rooms, or WCs. Here is an example of some of the furniture we could install to create a bathroom that would meet all 21st century standards:
- Basins, toilet bowls, and bathtubs;
- Shower trays and showers;
- Lights and spotlights, extractor fans;
- Whatever else you wish to include!
If you're still having any doubts, then let us disperse them by voicing the opinions of several customers below:
What Does Our Bathroom Renovation Brent Process Need?
Your bathroom refurbishment Brent session requires a hefty amount of building materials and professional equipment, all of which we are more than happy to provide! Depending on what needs to be repaired, disconnected, or mounted, the local bathroom specialists in Brent may bring any of the following:
- Plastering trowels and scrapers;
- Paddle mixers and angle grinders;
- Hammer drills and circular saws;
- Spirit levels and tape measures;
- Step ladders and various hand tools.
Other bathroom installation Brent supplies include timber, sheet, plumbing and electrical materials, tile grout, fixings, and others. To provide the safest working environment possible, we've also made sure that each bathroom fitter wears full protective clothing for your peace of mind. But we don't stop here – we can order everything your bathroom needs at special discounts (up to 20%) through our partnership with a well-known UK brand! But we'll be also glad to help you realize your vision by installing the tiles and furniture that you've provided for us at a reasonable bathroom fitting cost.
Re-imagine Your Bathroom With Bathroom Fitting Brent Now!
Contact any of our sales representatives and they will walk you through the booking process for bathroom fitting Brent. Please take as many pictures as possible and tell us more about your home layout so we could send you a fixed or preliminary free quote, based on what you've told and shown us so far. We'll also arrange for a home survey immediately afterwards. Dial 020 3746 5384, send us your contact details or type a message in our built-in website chat and we'll get back to you at a moment's notice!
Areas We Cover
|Willesden NW10||Brondesbury Park NW10|
|Alperton HA0||Stonebridge NW10|
|Kensal Green NW10||Harlesden NW10|
|Kilburn N8||Sudbury HA0|
|Barnhill HA3||Queens Park NW10|