Bathroom Fitters Mill Hill
Time for some bathroom refurbishment? Then you are at the right page! Then what you need is a diligent and affordable service from the expert bathroom fitters in Mill Hill! They can help you with all sorts of repairs and improvements for your bathroom, shower room, toilet, or en-suite bathroom. In addition, this service comes with some notable advantages:
- It's budget-friendly – If you are on a budget, then we can make sure that your bathroom renovation won't exceed your funds.
- Flexible booking options – This service can be carried out whenever it is most convenient for you.
- Completely insured bathroom fitters – This way nothing can go wrong with your bathroom installation service.
- Full area coverage – This service is available for every address in every area postcode.
Want to know just how capable the bathroom fitters are? Then take a few minutes to look through the gallery bellow.
What Our Bathroom Refurbishment Service Features?
So, what does this professional bathroom refurbishment service include? Well, to get a good idea of what to expect from your service, take a look at the helpful list bellow that showcases some of the main repair/improvement procedures that will be done:
- Minor or comprehensive repairs of floors, sub-floors, and walls.
- Replacing old wall and floor boards with new.
- Painting and decorating the entire bathroom or just some areas.
- Replacing the old floor and wall tiles with new ones.
- Plumbing and electrical procedures.
- Installation of new bathroom furniture and accessories.
- Plastering and dry-lining.
A lot of the work by the bathroom fitters will result in removed bathroom furniture, fittings, and accessories. Make sure to tell the professionals if you'd like to keep any of those.
On the other hand, if the bathroom needs fitting only, then here are some of the things the bathroom fitters can take care of:
- Installation of bathroom accessories and furniture.
- Placing lights, spotlights, and extractor fans.
- Fitting of basins, toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, and so on.
- Installation of showers and shower trays.
If you have any unique requests, then make sure to tell us. After all, we want to make sure that this service will leave you utterly pleased. Speaking of which, here are some reviews from previous clients who were pleased with their bathroom renovation.
Book Your Bathroom Fitting Mill Hill Service Today!
Our bathroom fitting service can be very helpful not just for homeowners but for landlords, property sellers and buyers, and businesses such as hotels, hostels, or public venues like bars, pubs, and restaurants. The bathroom fitters in Mill Hill N3 are comfortable working at both domestic and commercial properties.
To make your appointment for bathroom renovation, simply give us a ring on 020 3746 5384 and talk to our friendly customer care staff. Or else, just send us your specific request through our simple booking form. Also, you have the option to start a live chat with a helpful operator.
What Materials Will Be Used By The Bathroom Fitters?
In order for your bathroom refurbishment service to be carried out more efficiently, the bathroom experts could provide materials, furniture, accessoires, tiling and more. Here are some examples for easy reference:
- Furniture - shower trays and screens, bathtubs, toilet bowls, basin and sinks
- Accessoires - taps, mixers, showers, towel racks
- Tiles - porcelain, ceramic, glass, quarry and other types
- Electrical solutions - lighting, extractor fans, electrical towel radiators
Also, we have an exclusive offer for you. In case you provide the bathroom furniture, accessories, and materials yourself, of course the bathroom renovation specialists will be able to work with them. However, we work with a well-established home improvement supplier which means we are able to provide you with all the furniture and accessoires at special bargain prices that sometimes come with a 20% discount!
The bathroom fitting experts provide all of tools and equipment to complete this service – all sorts of cutters, scrappers, circular saws, and step ladders.