Bathroom Fitters Brownswood
Time to renew your bathroom? Or perhaps you are in need of some minor repairs? Then just book the local bathroom fitters in Brownswood. This is the fastest and easiest way to have your bathroom fixed or entirely refurbished. Toilets, shower rooms, en-suite bathrooms – regardless what it is, the local specialists have the required skills and tools to handle all sorts of repairs. Also, our local services come with some additional perks:
- Flexible visitation options, working during weekends and bank holidays.
- The service can be carried out in accordance to a fixed budget.
- All bathroom fitters are 100% insured for your peace of mind.
- Our services can be booked for all postcodes in the area.
And what we've got here is a gallery of previous jobs done by the bathroom fitters. You can take a closer look and see for yourself just how skilled and diligent the specialists are.
Make An Appointment For A Bathroom Fitting Brownswood Service!
The bathroom renovation services we offer you are incredibly flexible and can be very helpful for various types of clients – from homeowners and landlords to home buyers and sellers. Also, our services are also applicable for commercial environments such as bars, pubs, restaurants, hotels and so on.
To make a quick booking, dial 020 3746 5384 and you will be connected to a helpful customer care staff member who will provide you with additional information. Also, you have the option to order your service online by filling in our simple contact form or by beginning a live chat with a customer care staff member.
What Our Bathroom Refurbishment Service Features?
So, what does this professional bathroom refurbishment service include? Well, to get a general idea of what to expect from your service, take a look at the helpful list bellow that shows some of the main repair/improvement procedures that will be done:
- Minor or comprehensive repairs of floors, sub-floors, and walls.
- Replacing old wall and floor boards with new.
- Painting and decorating the entire bathroom or just some areas.
- Replacing the old floor and wall tiles with new ones.
- Plumbing and electrical procedures.
- Installation of new bathroom furniture and accessories.
- Plastering and dry-lining.
A lot of the work by the bathroom fitters will result in detached bathroom furniture, fittings, and accessories. Make sure to tell the specialists if you'd like to keep any of those.
On the other hand, if the bathroom needs fitting only, then here are some of the things the bathroom fitters can take care of:
- Installation of bathroom accessories and furniture.
- Placing lights, spotlights, and extractor fans.
- Fitting of basins, toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, and so on.
- Installation of showers and shower trays.
If you have any special requests, then make sure to tell us. After all, we want to make sure that this service will leave you utterly satisfied. Speaking of which, here are some reviews from previous clients who were pleased with their bathroom renovation.
What Materials Will Be Used By The Bathroom Fitters?
In order for your bathroom refurbishment service to take place more efficiently, the bathroom repair professionals could provide materials, furniture, accessoires, tiling and more. Here are some examples for for your convenience:
- Furniture - shower trays and screens, bathtubs, toilet bowls, basin and sinks
- Accessoires - taps, mixers, showers, towel racks
- Tiles - porcelain, ceramic, glass, quarry and other types
- Electrical solutions - lighting, extractor fans, electrical towel radiators
Also, we have a special offer for you. In case you provide the bathroom furniture, accessories, and materials yourself, of course the bathroom renovation specialists will be able to work with them. However, we work with a respected home improvement supplier which means we are able to provide you with all the furniture and accessoires at special bargain prices that sometimes come with a 20% discount!
The bathroom fitting experts provide all of tools and equipment to carry out this service – all sorts of cutters, scrappers, circular saws, and step ladders.