Bathroom Fitters Hornsey
Hire the expert bathroom fitters in Hornsey when you want some minor repairs, fitting, or complete refurbishment for your bathroom, toilet, shower room, or en-suite bathroom. It doesn't matter how simple or complicated your bathroom fitting project is, you be sure that we will be able to handle it. All you have to do is contact us and tell us exactly what sort of repairs and/or improvements you need. Also, you can take advantage of the following advantages of this service:
- Convenient work hours, also available on weekends and bank holidays.
- The work and materials needed can be in accordance to a preliminary established budget range.
- For your peace of mind, the bathroom fitters are fully insured.
- This service covers all postcodes in the area.
And if you would like to look at some previous bathroom renovation jobs done by the local bathroom fitters, then here's a gallery with some excellent examples.
Book Your Bathroom Fitting Hornsey Service Today!
Our bathroom fitting service can be very helpful not just for homeowners but for landlords, property sellers and buyers, and businesses such as hotels, hostels, or public venues like bars, pubs, and restaurants. The bathroom fitters in Hornsey N8 are comfortable working at both domestic and commercial properties.
To book your service for bathroom renovation, simply dial 020 3746 5384 and talk to our polite customer care staff. Or else, just send us your unique request through our simple booking form. Also, you have the option to start a live chat with a helpful operator.
What Our Bathroom Refurbishment Service Features?
So, what does this helpful bathroom refurbishment service include? Well, to get a good idea of what to expect from your service, take a look at the helpful list bellow that shows some of the main repair/improvement procedures that will take place:
- Minor or comprehensive repairs of floors, sub-floors, and walls.
- Replacing old wall and floor boards with new.
- Painting and decorating the entire bathroom or just some areas.
- Replacing the old floor and wall tiles with new ones.
- Plumbing and electrical procedures.
- Installation of new bathroom furniture and accessories.
- Plastering and dry-lining.
A lot of the work by the bathroom fitters will result in removed bathroom furniture, fittings, and accessories. Make sure to tell the specialists if you'd like to keep any of those.
On the other hand, if the bathroom needs fitting only, then here are some of the things the bathroom fitters can take care of:
- Installation of bathroom accessories and furniture.
- Placing lights, spotlights, and extractor fans.
- Fitting of basins, toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, etc.
- Installation of showers and shower trays.
If you have any special requests, then make sure to tell us. Because we want to ensure that this service will leave you utterly satisfied. Speaking of which, here are some reviews from previous clients who were pleased with their bathroom renovation.
What Materials Will Be Used By The Bathroom Fitters?
In order for your bathroom refurbishment service to be carried out more efficiently, the bathroom experts could provide materials, furniture, accessoires, tiling and more. Here are some examples for easy reference:
- Furniture - shower trays and screens, bathtubs, toilet bowls, basin and sinks
- Accessoires - taps, mixers, showers, towel racks
- Tiles - porcelain, ceramic, glass, quarry and other types
- Electrical solutions - lighting, extractor fans, electrical towel radiators
Also, we have a special offer for you. In case you supply the bathroom furniture, accessories, and materials yourself, of course the bathroom renovation specialists will be able to work with them. However, we work with a popular home improvement supplier which means we are able to provide you with all the furniture and accessoires at special bargain prices that sometimes come with a 20% discount!
The bathroom fitting experts provide all of tools and equipment to complete this service – various cutters, scrappers, circular saws, and step ladders.