Bathroom Fitters Beverley
Time for some bathroom refurbishment? Then you are at the right page! A prompt and reliable service from the local bathroom fitters in Beverley is exactly what you need! They can help you with all sorts of repairs and improvements for your bathroom, shower room, toilet, or en-suite bathroom. In addition, this service comes with some notable advantages:
- It's budget-friendly – If you are on a budget, then we can make sure that your bathroom renovation won't exceed your limits.
- Convenient booking slots – This service can be carried out whenever it is most convenient for you.
- Fully insured bathroom fitters – This way nothing can go wrong with your bathroom installation service.
- Full area coverage – This service is available for every address in every area postcode.
Want to know just how capable the bathroom fitters are? Then take a few minutes to browse through the gallery bellow.
What Materials The Bathroom Fitters Use?
For easy reference, bellow you will be able to see a list that contains the different materials, accessoires and furniture that the bathroom fitters may provide as part of the bathroom renovation your bathroom:
- Building materials - wall boards, timber, plasters and adhesives
- Furniture - bathtubs, toilet bowls, shower trays, cabinets and mirrors
- Accessoires - taps and mixers, hangers, bathscreens
- Tiling - all types of tiles, grouting and sealing products
During your service, the bathroom renovation installers will resort to all sorts of professional tools in order to their service right which they are equipped for.
However, there is one more thing we can help you with. If you don't wish to shop for bathroom furniture and accessories yourself, then we can provide you with such. We partnered with a well-known merchant so we can come up with a pretty sweet deal – you may benefit from a discount that is up to 20% for items and products!
What Our Bathroom Refurbishment Service Features?
So, what does this professional bathroom refurbishment service include? Well, to get a general idea of what to expect from your service, take a look at the helpful list bellow that shows some of the main repair/improvement procedures that will be done:
- Minor or comprehensive repairs of floors, sub-floors, and walls.
- Changing old wall and floor boards with new.
- Painting and decorating the entire bathroom or just some areas.
- Replacing the old floor and wall tiles with new ones.
- Plumbing and electrical procedures.
- Installation of new bathroom furniture and accessories.
- Plastering and dry-lining.
A lot of the work by the bathroom fitters will result in removed bathroom furniture, fittings, and accessories. Make sure to tell the professionals if you'd like to keep any of those.
On the other hand, if the bathroom needs fitting only, then here are some of the things the bathroom fitters can take care of:
- Installation of bathroom accessories and furniture.
- Placing lights, spotlights, and extractor fans.
- Fitting of basins, toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, and so on.
- Installation of showers and shower trays.
If you have any special requests, then make sure to tell us. After all, we want to make sure that this service will leave you utterly pleased. Speaking of which, here are some reviews from previous clients who were pleased with their bathroom renovation.
Contact Us Today! Book Your Bathroom Fitting Beverley KT3 Service!
What makes our bathroom fitting services really great is that many clients can take advantage of them. For example, homeowners who would want to renew their bathroom can always resort to us. However, this applies for landlords and property buyers and sellers as well. Also, the bathroom fitting experts of Beverley are comfortable working in commercial environments as well. This means that public venues like bars, pubs, and restaurants can also benefit from our services.
You can reach us at any time – just call 020 3746 5384 and talk to our helpful customer care staff for additional info. Also, don't forget you can make a booking online either by filling in our simple contact form with your request, or by starting a live chat with a customer care representatives.