Bathroom Fitters Wimbledon
In need of professional help for your bathroom renovation? Then just book the local bathroom fitters in Wimbledon. This is the fastest and easiest way to get your bathroom repaired or entirely refurbished. Toilets, shower rooms, en-suite bathrooms – regardless what it is, the local professionals have the required skills and tools to handle all sorts of repairs. Also, our local services come with some extra perks:
- Flexible visitation options, working even on weekends and bank holidays.
- The service can be carried out in accordance to a fixed budget.
- All bathroom fitters are 100% insured for your peace of mind.
- Our services can be booked for all postcodes in the area.
And what we've got here is a gallery of previous jobs done by the bathroom fitters. You can take a closer look and see for yourself just how skilled and diligent the specialists are.
What Materials The Bathroom Fitters Use?
For easy reference, bellow you will be able to look at a list that contains the various materials, accessoires and furniture that the bathroom fitters may provide as part of the bathroom renovation your bathroom:
- Building materials - wall boards, timber, plasters and adhesives
- Furniture - bathtubs, toilet bowls, shower trays, cabinets and mirrors
- Accessoires - taps and mixers, hangers, bathscreens
- Tiling - all types of tiles, grouting and sealing products
During your service, the bathroom renovation installers will resort to all sorts of professional tools in order to their job right which they are equipped for.
However, there is one more thing we can aid you with. If you don't want to shop for bathroom furniture and accessories yourself, then we can provide you with such. We partnered with a well-known merchant so we can come up with a pretty sweet deal – you may benefit from a discount that is up to 20% for items and products!
What Our Bathroom Refurbishment Service Features?
So, what does this helpful bathroom refurbishment service include? Well, to get a general idea of what to expect from your service, take a look at the comprehensive list bellow that showcases some of the main repair/improvement procedures that will take place:
- Minor or comprehensive repairs of floors, sub-floors, and walls.
- Replacing old wall and floor boards with new.
- Painting and decorating the entire bathroom or just some areas.
- Replacing the old floor and wall tiles with new ones.
- Plumbing and electrical procedures.
- Installation of new bathroom furniture and accessories.
- Plastering and dry-lining.
A lot of the work by the bathroom fitters will result in detached bathroom furniture, fittings, and accessories. Make sure to tell the professionals if you'd like to keep any of those.
On the other hand, if the bathroom needs fitting only, then here are some of the things the bathroom fitters can take care of:
- Installation of bathroom accessories and furniture.
- Placing lights, spotlights, and extractor fans.
- Fitting of basins, toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, and so on.
- Installation of showers and shower trays.
If you have any unique requests, then make sure to tell us. After all, we want to ensure that this service will leave you utterly pleased. Speaking of which, here are some reviews from previous clients who were pleased with their bathroom improvement.
Reach Us Today! Book Your Bathroom Fitting Wimbledon SW19 Service!
What makes our bathroom fitting services really convenient is that many clients can take advantage of them. For example, homeowners who would want to renovate their bathroom can always use our services. However, this applies for landlords and property buyers and sellers as well. Also, the bathroom fitting experts of Wimbledon are comfortable working in commercial environments as well. This means that public venues like bars, pubs, and restaurants can also benefit from our services.
You can contact us at any time – just dial 020 3746 5384 and talk to our helpful customer care staff for extra info. Also, don't forget you can make a booking online either by filling in our simple contact form with your request, or by starting a live chat with a customer care representatives.